Tuesday 13 August 2013

Aberdeen Rental Market is Thriving

It never ceases to amaze us here at Laidlaw Lettings how the Aberdeen rental market is booming.  This is our third year where properties go on the first viewing and enquiries are overwhelming.

The viewers coming along to view the properties say there are just not enough properties to rent in Aberdeen and more often than not they get a call on the way to the viewing to say that the property has gone.

Laidlaw Lettings has a database of potential tenants and we are actively looking for more landlords and properties to house them.  If you have a property in Aberdeen that you are thinking of renting out or looking for advice on renting, please contact Susan on 07739 418478 or at susan@laidlawlettings.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete